- 120.00 - 135.00 INR
- 120 to 135 INR INR
For automotive sheets and other such uses Monofilament Yarn is used in different industries and we are committed at offering its best variety. Through the process of direct splitting or spinning the thin threads are converted into complete monofilament yarn that are then used in the stitching and weaving of yarn, mesh weaving, belt knitting and to make industrial fabrics. There are plethora of colors in which Monofilament Yarn is available makes it a more versatile product, with several applications all across. Send us an enquiry of the product and our team would be back with all the required details.
- Available Color: Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Violet, Brown, Golden Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Black, White.
- Hanks Weight: 1.500 Kg per Hanks Approx.
- Uses: Stitching, mesh weaving, belt knitting, Net making, Industrial fabrics weaving, Etc.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 15000 Per Week
- As per buyers urgency and requirement Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- All India
18, Old Port, Port Godown, Alcock Road, Bhavnagar, Gujarat, 364006, India